You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'd listen to BD Wong read anything.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#1
I just went to a variety show for Teacher Appreciation Week, and one of the guests was BD Wong, who read the winning short story from a contest for the event. And, like, I had skimmed the story (it was printed in the program) and it seemed fine, but his delivery when reading it was great.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 weeks ago#2
He is fantastic on Mr. Robot. I also have vague memories of him being in this children's movie called Slappy and the Stinkers circa 1997 or 1998. It was as bad as it sounds.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#3
The last thing I saw him in was Jurassic World, and I've just realized that his part was so weird that it made me less into B. D. Wong, which is a sad state of affairs. I should look up him reading Goodnight Moon or something.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
1 week ago#4
If you didn't like his role in that, you probably wouldn't like him in Mr. Robot. He plays a transgender woman who leads basically the largest dark web group whilst masquerading as a cis male by day in a bureaucratic position in the Chinese government.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#5
What? No that sounds awesome
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'd listen to BD Wong read anything.