You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Real disappointed in the moderation/admin team here at GameFAQs.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#1
Got my first moderation in a long time because I posted a gif of Robin DiAngelo calling out some white nonsense, and the responses when I tried to dispute it from the mod/admin staff were pretty much textbook stuff from the very same book she wrote.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
4 weeks ago#2
I feel they've always done a poor job with common-sense issues.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 weeks ago#3
Hey did you know that you can look up someone's post history, but it's really hard to navigate because it only shows you the name of the topic they posted in, and if you click on it, it just opens up the topic.

This has left me with the impression that you got modded for posting a Robin DiAngelo gif in the Robin DiAngelo topic, which is too delicious to disabuse myself of.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#4
While not true, I'm pretty sure the gif would have been modded regardless of which topic I posted it in.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Real disappointed in the moderation/admin team here at GameFAQs.