You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I was supposed to make snacks for the staff meeting tomorrow but forgot.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#1
And it's also too late to buy stuff from the Japanese store, so I guess I'm just going to have to buy generic stuff from the supermarket near work, which is disappointing, but oh well.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#2
Get some really generic snacks but unpackage them and arrange them in a way they look more exciting/exotic, call them something else, and see if you get called on it.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#3
What did you bring?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#4
I decided to go to a nearby pizzeria during my lunch and get a whole tray of garlic knots, then put them on the overactive radiator in my classroom to keep them warm. They went over quite well, so it all worked out!
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#5
Ohhhhh I'd be totally stoked about garlic knots. Good call!
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#6
Yeah, nobody's gonna complain about that.

Oh that reminds me that I said I'd make pretzels for a super bowl thing. Gotta get on that.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I was supposed to make snacks for the staff meeting tomorrow but forgot.