You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I finished paying off my student loans today.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#1
Paid off my car last May, and this was my last major debt. In this moment, I am 100% debt free.

I still rent where I live, so I'm not completely free of expenses or anything like that, but it does feel like a weight's been taken off my shoulders.

Gonna go celebrate with a boba, probably.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#2
Congratulations! Being debt-free is certainly a very nice feeling.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#3
Amazing! Kudos to you, Jon :)

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#4
Congrats! Now it's time to get a mortgage or something so you can jump right back into the debt pool....
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#5
Jacehan posted...
Congrats! Now it's time to get a mortgage or something so you can jump right back into the debt pool....

Thanks everyone. And yeah, that's the goal. It's a never-ending cycle (which is fine.) Just celebrating the moment.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I finished paying off my student loans today.