You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. It's Election Day.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#1
Did you vote?

Anyone who posts a link to The Needle will be marked for moderation.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#2
Yeah, thank goodness for California and its mail-in ballots. I took care of voting weeks ago and haven't had to stress out about it since.

Though there's certainly still a lot of stress in waiting for the election results.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 weeks ago#3
I voted today! Against better judgement, I'm watching the needle and the waffle.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#4
Oh on the topic of a Politics hash tag, James do you want to come yell at Costa with us on Tuesday about the Amazon center? I guess you should be yelling at Jimmy, but we should all yell at all of them probably.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

willis5225
1 week ago#5
I realize that it's not a hash tag. I'm just so amped up.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
1 week ago#6
Yeah, I could be into that. I'm pretty anti-Amazon (even if it would probably make my property values go up).
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#7
I have only ever known life with mail-in ballots, so yes, I do. Washington votes only with mail-in.

I didn't even know this topic existed until today. I thought my preferences were to display all topics, but apparently this one was hidden from me because I didn't have the Poltiics tab enabled. I only noticed because there was a discrepancy between the date of the most recent post on the Boards List and the newest topic on the Topic List.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

willis5225
1 week ago#8
I would be so paranoid about a mail-in ballot which is weird because I was always perfectly comfortable with the mechanical switch machines that might well date back to the 1920s.
-Mimir

Jacehan
1 week ago#9
I didn't even realize there were tab, I just added the tag for a lark.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. It's Election Day.