You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Gotta decide what TV shows/movies to watch when I'm home alone.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#1
I have plenty to watch when I'm with Dung, but not by myself. I just finished Community, and before that I did Star Trek DS9. (Also picked up random movies I know he'd never watch, like last night I watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before, which was delightful.)

Suggestions? I have both Hulu and Netflix as options, but recently quit Amazon Prime (because Amazon/Bezos is terrible).
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#2
I've been watching a lot of anime trash, like One Piece, but I dunno how that's going to suit your tastes.

Are there any kinds of things which you enjoy but which Dung doesn't? That would help us figure out things you would like to watch.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#3
That's hard, because I find his tastes so erratic. Well, I think I have a sense of the things he likes, but I never know when he won't like something. (Like, he didn't like Avatar TLA, but mostly because of the animation flaws, which is not something I even noticed.)
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#4
Have I evangelized about the Good Place? There's not a lot of it, but it's quite good.

Oh and Superstore is good enough to watch but not good enough to feel bad about watching without your s/o.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
1 week ago#5
Oh, we watch The Good Place. It's my favorite show. That might be a full stop, not just currently airing, but we'll see how it plays out.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#6
Katie has been watching Schitts Creek without me and seems to like it. I don't have a firsthand impression for obvious reasons.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#7
My wife has been watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and has been enjoying it. Maybe check that out?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 week ago#8
Literally had no idea you were married Roman!

ShadowSpy
6 days ago#9
Haha, I guess I forgot to announce it here! I married last year and since then have discovered the challenges of figuring out what to watch together and what to watch apart.

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
5 days ago#10
Congrats sir :)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Gotta decide what TV shows/movies to watch when I'm home alone.