• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 weeks ago#1
I had a dream (well, part of a larger dream) where Jordan came to recruit me for some tech thing, but because he didn't want people to know about it, he employed some sort of device to knock out cameras and such in the immediate vicinity. Except (like all tech people) he didn't really think through the consequences and it had a much larger effect than he expected, so it took down all tech in a very large area, getting people hurt, minor societal collapse, etc. I said no.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#2
Sort of sounds like a micro version of the thing that happened on the network show Revolution, except that was the blacking out of all electricity in the modern world permanently.

I don't remember much of what I dreamed last night, except I tried putting on a pair of socks and when I was stretching one of them out before putting it on, it ripped in half. I woke up nearly immediately after.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  • Topic Archived