You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I went to Big Bad Con this past weekend! (Or, yet another TTRPG topic)

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
1 week ago#31
I don’t think I’ve ever been to a convention, actually. I partially blame my fear of heights.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#32
Good. It's nice to have a partial scapegoat.

I do recommend giving Big Bad Con a try if you're in the area though. It's one of the most welcoming and inclusive cons I've ever been to.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

ShadowSpy
20 hours ago#33
Has anyone ever played in a PbP rpg that actually reached completion? I'm considering joining a game with low post-per-day requirements, but I fear that these kinds of games just won't conclude.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
13 hours ago#34
Not since Return of Terror back in the beginning of PMS. All the ones I played after that didn't finish, either petering out or exploding in a fireball of drama.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

ShadowSpy
8 hours ago#35
Yeah, that's my experience too. Well, I might give it a try anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I went to Big Bad Con this past weekend! (Or, yet another TTRPG topic)