• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I went to Big Bad Con this past weekend! (Or, yet another TTRPG topic)

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
1 year ago#31
I don’t think I’ve ever been to a convention, actually. I partially blame my fear of heights.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 year ago#32
Good. It's nice to have a partial scapegoat.

I do recommend giving Big Bad Con a try if you're in the area though. It's one of the most welcoming and inclusive cons I've ever been to.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

ShadowSpy
1 year ago#33
Has anyone ever played in a PbP rpg that actually reached completion? I'm considering joining a game with low post-per-day requirements, but I fear that these kinds of games just won't conclude.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 year ago#34
Not since Return of Terror back in the beginning of PMS. All the ones I played after that didn't finish, either petering out or exploding in a fireball of drama.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

ShadowSpy
1 year ago#35
Yeah, that's my experience too. Well, I might give it a try anyway.

ShadowSpy
1 year ago#36
Okay yup. PbP is fun and I'm glad I'm trying it. I hope it lasts to some kind of satisfactory conclusion though.

ShadowSpy
11 months ago#37
Aaaaand....probably not. Activity is already slowed to a crawl for the PbP. Was nice while it lasted.

ShadowSpy
11 months ago#38
I get the first week of July off. I'm considering using that time to run as many one-shots of different ttrpg systems as I can, since I am itching for more GMing experience. Anyone interested?

ShadowSpy
9 months ago#39
I haven't played Pathfinder in so long. Wah.

My PbP game has non-existent activity. Wah.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I had a fun in-person game of Chuubo's this last weekend and I'm pretty busy at work anyway.

ShadowSpy
8 months ago#40
It is time to sign up for Big Bad Con events again! I'm so excited, but am definitely facing choice paralysis. There's a lot of games I want to play this time around.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I went to Big Bad Con this past weekend! (Or, yet another TTRPG topic)
  • Post New Message