• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Frozen grapes are the best.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#1
I was so miserable from the heat coming home from work and Home Depot, but a nice cool shower and some grapes have got me feeling good and normal again.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 months ago#2
I've never tried one. So you just leave it in your mouth, all hard and icy, and let it slowly thaw?

Jacehan
2 months ago#3
No, you just bite into it and chew. It doesn't become rock solid because of all the non-water in it, so it has a slushie-like consistency.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#4
This sounds very tasty. This also reminds me of the girl I knew in college who would snack on frozen peas while writing papers.

I always see frozen grapes as a suggestion for chilling wine, but not as a snack themselves.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#5
People call this crazy, but I will eat cut green beans like this sometimes. Same deal with the texture.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
1 month ago#6
The thing I always forget to do is wash the grapes before I put them in the freezer.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
1 month ago#7
Update: now that it is no longer hot out, I h ave no desire to eat them, but there they are in my freezer, sitting there, mocking me.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#8
Just throw them out buddy. Be free.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#9
Put them in the sun and make prison wine!
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Frozen grapes are the best.
  • Topic Archived