Crazy Rich Asians is an excellent, fun romantic comedy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Crazy Rich Asians is an excellent, fun romantic comedy.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#1
Really fun cast, has a sense of humor, great characters with lots of chemistry, and a solidly told, tight story that anyone can appreciate. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good time at the movies.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#2
Alright, just about everyone says it's good. I'm gonna go see it this weekend! Let's pad out those opening weekend numbers.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#3
Saw it again this past weekend. Just as good as the first time, and there was a lot of fun stuff to notice on the second go.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 weeks ago#4
I watched it! And it was great. I love the balance struck between being authentic to the Asian-American experience but still being an accessible movie. I encourage everyone else to check it out too!
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Crazy Rich Asians is an excellent, fun romantic comedy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived