• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Now that James is gone, I feel an obligation to keep the conversation going

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 months ago#1
Whaddup, y'know?

It's interesting that even five years ago, claiming to be a grande-dame of PMS would have felt like a more ironic act since I am a dude, but after years of eroding those barriers ironically, it's just not that notable. Because this is a male-dominated space? Because we have evolved as a society conscious of sex- and gender-difference? Who can say?

Also I will note that James is not dead, but in Australia for several weeks. As I look over this post, I realize that he may not have articulated that on the actual board. (#pleasedon'tburglehim)
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 months ago#2
My God it's like the universe split in two
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Now that James is gone, I feel an obligation to keep the conversation going
  • Topic Archived