I'm on a plane with Nick.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm on a plane with Nick.

User Info: Jacz_the_Mage

Jacz_the_Mage
2 months ago#1
Totally coincidentally, especially considering I was on a different flight last night that was cancelled. We both thought we recognized each other but took, like, half an hour to say something. (He did, though I really should have, since I heard the gate agent say his name.)

Small world sometimes.
"You can't keep throwing people at your problems, dear." - Emma Frost to Colossus
~Jacehan~

User Info: Ocarinakid2

Ocarinakid2
2 months ago#2
Very small world! Didn't get to say bye in the shuttle bus shuffle, so, until we meet again at Cleveland Hopkins International!

I may have Googled the math Twitter thing on your backpack for an extra identity clue. My brain ran through a lot of scenarios of asking the *wrong* person if they're from "PMS" and dealing with weird social fallout from that.
Ocarinakid

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#3
This seems like a good starter story about sample sizes or probability, considering that you were on your way home from a math thing.

I like the idea that there are enough of us out there that coincidentally running into each other in places can be a thing, even if the chance is relatively infinitesimal.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#4
This week has been crazy for running into people. I ran into two people just yesterday, and then watched three other sets of people run into one another, and I didn't even go very far from my house or do very much.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Jacz_the_Mage

Jacz_the_Mage
2 months ago#5
I was definitely feeling the same thing. Yeah, sorry I had to rush off, upon landing my BF told me there were "complications" with the plumbers so I had to rush home.
"You can't keep throwing people at your problems, dear." - Emma Frost to Colossus
~Jacehan~

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 months ago#6
Nick, do you live in Cleveland? I kind of visit there on a regular basis.

User Info: Ocarinakid2

Ocarinakid2
2 months ago#7
I do! I moved back at the beginning of the year after 7.5ish years in New York. What brings you to sunny Cleveland Ohio?
Ocarinakid

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 months ago#8
A lady friend...

Message me your phone number in Facebook?

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#9
HeyDude posted...
A lady friend...

Nice
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm on a plane with Nick.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived