Re: Thai cave rescue

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Re: Thai cave rescue

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#1
So I don't have any links right now because I'm on mobile and I'm also on vacation, but is anyone else following this? All of it is so out of this world and also incredibly terrifying because it is actually happening to these people. I'm so glad they're started to be rescued but holy crap.

Also, official petition to never turn this into a lame ass Lifetime movie officially started.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#2
Yesterday I put up some criticism of Elon Musk's "participation" in the rescue and immediately got jumped on by Musk supporters.

I then decided that the exchange wasn't worth it and deleted the tweets (I live an exciting life.)
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#3
One of the repeating motifs in today's world is "Fans are the worst." I really wish we didn't live in a world where it's so hard to interact with angry fans.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 days ago#4
Apparently it just came out that he is the single largest donor to the Republican House PAC so that's not unrelated
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Re: Thai cave rescue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.