I've been doing stovetop espresso over ice

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I've been doing stovetop espresso over ice

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#1
It's a pretty good way to make iced coffee. I was doing cold process for a while, but you end up using like a pint of grounds to make a pint and a half of coffee and it just feels wasteful as all hell. So now I do the old Italian lady espresso thingie and then pour that over ice, and I get a refreshing kick in the morning.

I was doing French press for a long while, and eh.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#2
I read this topic title as "stovetop espresso over rice" and became immediately intrigued before realizing my mistake. Maybe I need stovetop espresso over ice. Sounds like a good way to get a morning jumpstart.

This reminds me of the incident where a friend tweeted "Patron on rice" (instead of "Patron on ice", in reference to the T.I. song "Whatever You Like) via his phone via text, and somehow, the tweet went through, but his phone didn't think the text that sent the tweet went through, so his phone continued to automatically tweet "Patron on rice" every 30 seconds overnight until he finally looked at Twitter again and saw that he had received a lot of feedback about his feelings on alcohol served over rice.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#3
I'd eat a kheer flavored with coffee. That sounds tight.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I've been doing stovetop espresso over ice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.