• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone else playing Pokemon Go?

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 months ago#21
I've done my first two trades and am now the proud owner of both Torkoal and Heracross. Trades are lined up for for other regionals, but Tropius and Relicanth remain evasive.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 months ago#22
Did a trade for Tropius today. The guy was visiting from Spain and apparently got bombarded with trade requests when he sent a couple messages to the local Discord chat. Did the trade with me because finding players with Kangaskhan where he's from is exceedingly rare, much like finding people with Tropius and especially Relicanth here.

Speaking of which though, I have a trade lined up with someone who has a Relicanth who got it on a summer trip tomorrow, which means if I've counted correctly, I'll have either completed trades or will have trades lined up for every regional released thus far.

Being the very best... is proving difficult. I've only got a handful of Kangaskhan left, and I don't know how many more regionals will be released over the years. May need to start using shinies as trade bait (people were flocking to me over my shiny Wynaut.)
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone else playing Pokemon Go?
  • Topic Archived