Anyone else playing Pokemon Go?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone else playing Pokemon Go?

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#11
They also now added Research Tasks (aka quests), and getting those done adds a lot of purpose to your playing. It included a Special Quest line to unlock Mew, which is the closest to a storyline it has (and more special quests will unlock Soon (tm)).
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#12
Those were definitely a game changer, and it's refreshing to have a daily task (or many, if you're into it) for rewards as well.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Jacehan
2 months ago#13
I also liked when they added in the rings on Pokestops and the badges at gyms, so I can see where I've been, where I haven't, and have a little map of gym badges.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 months ago#14
Eh alright. Maybe I'll sign back in when I'm finally done with this Picross app, and then I can play on my train rides.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#15
Okay I finally got that Charmander and a bunch of trash mons that live around your house or in my hallway. They are from one of the generations I didn't play.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

willis5225
2 months ago#16
Okay my code is

8233 1706 4424
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

willis5225
2 months ago#17
Oh man. I thought I was catching a trash pidgy, but it turned out to be a rad ditto!
-Mimir

Kylo Force
2 months ago#18
Yeah, when they implemented Ditto it was really clever for them to hide it as common mons because it incentivized people to start catching them again.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
2 months ago#19
Currently have trades in the works to get Mr Mime, Corsola, Heracross, Volbeat, and Torkoal, all for Kangaskhan I caught in Australia right after the game debuted.

People with extra Tropius and Relicanth to trade have so far been extremely hard to find.

Jacehan
2 months ago#20
I'm hoping to stock up on Relicanth when I got to NZ at the end of the month. Not that that helps you, of course.
Paper Mario Social:
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone else playing Pokemon Go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived