You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#91
Made lots of progress in Hollow Knight over the weekend, finding a few new areas and unlocking 2 or 3 abilities. But now I have no clue where to go....I am unable to make my way to the last Dreamer until I have some kind of new ability, but no clue where to get that.

Guess I'll just have to spend some time wandering the map.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#92
If you need a direction to head in, you can tell me the list of areas and abilities you've unlocked, and I can point you in the right direction.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#93
Thanks! I'll probably just send a message if tonight's wanderings don't uncover anything new.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#94
Okay yay. I think I finally unlocked all the movement options, because now I feel like I can get to most places in the map.

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#95
Woo!
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#96
My life is Smash Bros.

Unless I decide to boot up Tetris Effect again like I did a couple nights ago. Tetris Effect is still awesome.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#97
Just beat Hollow Knight! Got the first ending, so this is a good stopping point for now. When I'm ready, I think I'll start hunting for the other endings.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#98
I finally 100%'d World of Light in Smash Bros. According to the in game clock, took about 22 hours.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#99
Yay for beating Hollow Knight! I was kinda satisfied to stop, but maybe I'll go back to it. I was around 98% completition rate.

I'm slowly working my way through WoL. Around 15 hours in and only "unlocked" the second half of the map an hour or so ago.

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#100
I got the three endings for Hollow Knight over the break, and now I am wandering around exploring and doing quite a bit of the DLC content. I think I am one charm away from completing the entire set, and I think that will also get me to 100% completion rate of the base game.

After that, I'm not sure I care enough to do the impossible challenges like the boss rushes or frickin' Zote. Will probably move on to Celeste.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped