You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#81
I can't played many games this year, but DQXI is absolutely my GOTY.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#82
I put down Hollow Knight a few weeks ago because there was just so much to explore and I felt overwhelmed about it. Picked it up again this weekend and remembered why it's such a satisfying game, since I ended up stumbling across an entirely new area which served as a shortcut between all these other areas.

Also, I started playing Warframe on Switch.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#83
I think I felt the same thing about Hollow Knight and I'm kind of dreading picking it back up for that reason. It's a nice game to have in the back pocket but with Smash coming out I know most of my gaming is going to be take up by it.

I watched my roommate finish his first playthrough of Detroit and I decided to pick it back up again for myself. I'm still trying to dig in to see endings and scene variations that I haven't seen yet.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
5 days ago#84
I completely forgot I ordered Horizon Zero Dawn on Black Friday. It came in yesterday.

Gonna preorder smash tonight.

Dragon Quest is still awesome.

Hollow Knight really is excellent, though I did get a little frustrated at end-game exploration, when I had already discovered almost the entirety of each map. It's an awesome journey though, and I wouldn't feel too intimidated picking it back up again after a long break.

Was that new area you discovered the Queen's Garden?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 days ago#85
No, it was actually the Royal Waterways. Don't think I've explored that area you mentioned yet.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

LinkPrime1
4 days ago#86
Ahhh, I actually discovered that area before anything else in that entire quadrant. Crazy how different people's progression is in that game.

Kylo Force
4 days ago#87
I have barely been able to concentrate at work all week and Smash finally arrives tonight. And since I live on the west coast, it releases at 9 PM since that's a "midnight" release for the east coast.

Maybe it's because I've been playing this series for almost 20 years, but the excitement for this game is so far off the charts for me it's hard for me to articulate.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
4 days ago#88
I finally preordered my copy and will be getting it tomorrow night. I decided to have my "preorder" coin shipped, just to see what would happen. Every preorder I pick up in person I don't get the bonus on. Super lame.

Kylo Force
1 day ago#89
Played Thursday night to unlock characters, got the roster to about 20

Played Friday to add more characters to the roster and got it up to about 32. Went to a friend's house and played all night and took his roster from about 20 to about 50. Had an absolute blast.

Played my own copy on Saturday and got the roster up to 50. Had people over to play and we finished unlocking everyone. Finished the evening's set with a 3v3 match of alum from two different colleges and had an epic match, of which now it's easy to share because the game has in built video conversion.
https://youtu.be/hcRcO9b_8oY

Smash fills me with so much joy.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped