I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#61
Other than collecting all of the Korok Seeds, which I will likely never do on purpose, the only thing I really haven't done yet is finishing Trial of the Sword.

I am excited that Super Mario Party is coming out this Friday, and a few friends and I are getting together to play it a bunch. It's games season. Looking forward to Tetris Effect for PS4, and of course, Smash.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Kylo Force
1 week ago#62
Can verify that Super Mario Party is fun. Have played two games and a handful of extra mini games so far. The boards are simpler but the new dice mechanics (everyone has a specialized dice + a regular d6 to choose from each turn) and the minigames themselves lend to a really fun experience.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
4 days ago#63
Super Mario Party continues to be fun. The 2v2 team battle mode is the best of the bunch with free movement, potential to buy 2 (and then possibly 4?!) stars in a single turn if luck is on your side, and the bonuses feel like they really matter.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.