I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#51
You need to keep checking back. When it was first announced I was able to get a pre-order for it at Best Buy. I'm not sure I'm keeping it though. Pro Controller is my preferred controller for Smash, but I don't think I want to pay such a premium for it. Hoping I can get a Switch Pro Controller for sub-$50 by the time the game comes out.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#52
Only put a few minutes into Dragon Quest, but the art style is nice, though the eyes on some characters look like crazy eyes.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#53
Digging DQ11 a ton. Got interesting around the 2 hour mark for me. Around 8ish now?
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
1 week ago#54
Haven't been putting time into games and had my first late night meeting of the school year yesterday. (good lord, I just typed "last week" but it was yesterday.) So that's going to cut into game time.

Been watching the Super Best Friends Play LP of Chrono Trigger and it's been fun to see them make Crono an absolute juggernaut at the expense of every other character.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
3 days ago#55
Currently watching the SBFP LP of God of War. My roommate finished it but I wasn't able to.

Obtained the Nintendo Online service for Switch. The NES games are a nice bonus but I wish they had random online matchmaking in addition to play with friends.

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 days ago#56
So Hollow Knight suddenly gets really really difficult, and it's a lot of fun! But unfortunately, I have been running short of free time and it gets a lot harder to make progress when I don't have long sessions to try the same area a few times.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
2 days ago#57
I've only given Hollow Knight about three good sessions around 4 hours in and have obtained the dash and entered the area covered in fungi. Thought I died to a boss but as usual they're just regular enemies and I need to get good (again.)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.