• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: CrystalSamurai

CrystalSamurai
10 months ago#431
I got a Nintendo gift card over the holidays so got the Pokemon Switch DLC. I played about 20 minutes before I couldn't tolerate the RP. I miss grinding.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
10 months ago#432
I've been playing SoulSilver in a manner that allows frame skips, and it has strongly enhanced my enjoyment of the franchise
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
10 months ago#433
^ The manner in which I am playing HeartGold included a patch that forces 60 FPS whenever possible and accelerates both dialogue and animation speeds while also keeping sound locked to its original speeds (at pace with the video) and it has been extremely enjoyable.

It also gave me the Running Shoes and Bike from the very beginning which was an extremely nice bonus.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
10 months ago#434
I started playing Captain Toad Treasure Tracker due to the Walmart error that let me obtain it for under $5 and it is very fun and enjoyable and confirms that I would have been very satisfied paying $20 for it as that's what I was waiting for its price to drop to before diving in.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
(message deleted)

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
10 months ago#436
I picked out Angels with Scaly Wings from a giveaway, because it turns out I want to have sex with reptiles. The writing's a bit stiff and verbose, like the writers forget they were writing dialog instead of textbook pages, but overall, it's fun.
I mean, we tried.

User Info: CrystalSamurai

CrystalSamurai
10 months ago#437
Kylo Force posted...
I started playing Captain Toad Treasure Tracker due to the Walmart error that let me obtain it for under $5 and it is very fun and enjoyable and confirms that I would have been very satisfied paying $20 for it as that's what I was waiting for its price to drop to before diving in.

i love this game so hard

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
9 months ago#438
Been ridin' that Monster Train. It's pretty good--all the mechanics of Slay the Spire, but totally reorganized to make a new game (and of course with some other mechanics stapled on). Huge gameplay variety between the various factions, lots of well-paced unlocks, just good stuff all around.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
7 months ago#439
I'm really bad at this
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
7 months ago#440
I played video games on my TV for the first time in nearly a year and it actually took some getting used to
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message