• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
11 months ago#421
Oh I'd do a Don't Starve session. Is there crossplay (and what are you playing on)?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
11 months ago#422
I have Don't Starve Together on Steam. Apparently this is a different and distinct game from Don't Starv?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

willis5225
11 months ago#423
Yeah, Don't Starve is the single player. There are insuperable conflicts between single/multi with things like time advancement in there, so they are separate development trees. This was before Early Access was really a thing, and I think they never planned for multiplayer but there was enough demand that they patched it together. This was the year the base game came out, so I'm sure that many clever fixes have been deployed, but that's what the quirky release thing is about.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
11 months ago#424
I've been playing Persona 5 Royale and enjoying it immensely. I love all these stupid kids.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
11 months ago#425
P5R has definitely been on my list to pick up now that the price has started to go down. I picked up P5 vanilla last Christmas but after finding out R was the definitive version, I put it down and have been waiting.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
10 months ago#426
In the handful of weeks since I last posted in this topic, I have:

• Finished Hades for the first, second, and third time after not being able to beat it for an overly long 38 attempts
  • Played Tetris 99 and Puyo Puyo Tetris with a famous person who unexpectedly turned out to be a Tetris fiend and was really, really good at it
  • Started a bunch of new Pokemon files but have not decided which one I actually want to follow through and earnestly play again
  • Started recording a playthrough of Super Mario Odyssey
  • Continued to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons, including in preparation for tomorrow's Turkey Day celebration

willis5225
10 months ago#427
I might boot up Golf Story again. I love Golf Story and I think I declined to play the last tournament because I didn't want the game to end.
-Mimir

Kylo Force
10 months ago#428
I've been thinking I want to play through it again also.

User Info: freepizza

freepizza
10 months ago#429
Golf story was so much fun. Loved the look and story of the game.
"...you should try reading my posts being getting all emo." --FoxMetal

Kylo Force
9 months ago#430
Since the last time I posted in this topic (pre Thanksgiving? Good lord) I have:

• Put my Super Mario Odyssey playthrough on hiatus after getting to the halfway-ish point in the story (I'll come back to it eventually, probably)
  • Started playing Pokemon SacredGold, a hack of the Heart Gold that I've found extremely enjoyable
  • Beat Hades enough times to see the credits, thanks largely to my one true love, the spear
  • Started playing Tetris 99 and Puyo Puyo Tetris again for funsies while waiting for Tetris Effect's multiplayer update to drop on PS4 (next summer, since Microsoft paid for exclusivity for the update, which is baffling to me)
  • Revamped all of the graphics on my Twitch channel, including learning how to do vector graphics so I could do rudimentary banners, emotes, icons, and other things
I've resolved (as much as possible) to not buy any other games until I've finished all of the ones that I have that I want to play, and I'm pretty adamant about sticking to that. So I will probably have a lot of Final Fantasy in my near future, since I bought 7, 8, and 9 on Switch to finally play all of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message