I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#41
I picked up Hollow Knight today on Switch because it was on sale for $10 and I have poor impulse control.

I beat the first boss and got into the "second" area and I can see how it can become super addicting.

The only metroidvania I've ever really finished is Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (which totally counts, look it up), so this is admittedly out of genre for me.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#42
Hollow Knight is awesome, enjoy!

Dead Cells is $5 more expensive on Switch than PS4. Laaaaaaaammmmeeee
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Jacz_the_Mage

Jacz_the_Mage
3 weeks ago#43
Dũng and I have been playing Ni No Kuni II, switching off and arguing over how tomnest expans our kingdom. It's great!
"You can't keep throwing people at your problems, dear." - Emma Frost to Colossus
~Jacehan~

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#44
I bought Dead Cells. It's f***ing awesome.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#45
Played several rounds of Jackbox yesterday including some hilarious rounds of You Don't Know Jack and Drawful, and then today at a grad party we has enough for a 12-person + audience round of Bracketeering, which also led to some good laughs.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
3 weeks ago#46
DQXI is piquing my interest...

Jackbox games are tons of fun. Not much better than 8 person Fibbage, but I haven't had a lot of people for any of the larger games.

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#47
Some friends and I had a marathon of 8-player Trivia Murder Party and we must have gone at least seven or eight rounds? The good games are really great on there. I'm looking forward to the next installment because it will have 8-player You Don't Know Jack.

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#48
Preordered DQXI. Been craving a new AAA RPG, and Octopath just didn't fill it (still enjoy it though!) while I wait for Vesperia.

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#49
PAX West is this weekend and I'm going on Saturday. I will stand in line however long I need to in order to play Smash Ultimate.

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#50
Very nice!

I went to preorder the steelbook that's supposed to come with a pro controller, but it isn't available yet...
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.