• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#381
Xenoblade
3 days
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#382
Oh, should I get that? I should probably get that.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#383
I purchased and played through the entire basic campaign of What The Golf yesterday and thought it was very fun and extremely hilarious.

I would estimate that even people with almost no affiliation for golf would find it fun.

A good $15 purchase, an excellent one at a cheaper price when it inevitably goes on sale later on.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#384
Jacehan posted...
Oh, should I get that? I should probably get that.
Abso-f***ing-lutely.

If you're into JRPGs at all, yes.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
1 month ago#385
I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

This doesn't seem to be a problem.

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 month ago#386
Top 10 Redemption Arcs in Anime

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#387
I've learned a thing or two over the past two years.

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#388
I have started playing Breath of the Wild on Master Mode, inspired by watching the current play of Master Mode on one of my favorite LP channels, Super Beard Bros.

I picked up the demo of Clubhouse Games and I think the full package will eventually be picked up, just not now. The free demo is worth the time of downloading it to play President, which is a card game similarish to one I used to play a lot in middle school and high school.

I picked up Floor Kids and it's a rhythm game where you incorporate and flow between four different types of movement (toprock, downrock, power moves, and freezes) on beat to different tracks to win points and win over the crowd. The art is stylistic and charming and there's a lot of depth to how the moves can be mixed up to get higher and higher scores.

I still practice Super Smash Bros and look forward to (maybe?) winning against LP in the tournament that we're both currently in.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#389
I did a minimum secret run of Super Mario World and actually saved the video this time so I can keep it. So now it is viewable here:

https://youtu.be/Z1ltlfuRL64

It only goes through 39 of the game's 96 exits, which was a little surprising to me. Might have a follow-up video of sweeping up the other exits for 100%, but I'm not committed to that yet.

Kylo Force
1 week ago#390
Since the last time I've posted here, the following game-related things have happened:

• LP and I faced off in the final round of a Smash Bros tournament and I emerged victorious. He is an extremely skilled player and I'm glad we had good final rounds.
  • I started playing some classic games for participation in the ZSB's retro games challenge. The practice with Super Mario World paid off. I also played Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack), which led to me having my first Twitch stream with a very active audience (of one.) The audience dude and I had a nice chat over about an hour and a half while I was playing various puzzle games.
  • I picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris again and started playing matches online. The garbage system is very different to Tetris 99 and the skill level required to play extremely skilled people on there is a lot higher. I have a long way to go to reach elegant play.
  • I picked up Firewatch in the most recent sale on the eShop. I have yet to play it. I finished the first segment of Kentucky Route Zero and enjoyed it. I'll go back for the next segment eventually.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message