• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#371
I end up not playing a lot of other things because I spend the vast majority of my gaming (and possibly non-gaming) time on incrementals.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#372
Jacehan posted...
Boo! Boo I say!
Another post
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#373
Last night, Katie played video games and I read books, which is the opposite of how that used to work.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#374
Will how did that game turn out where you have to wait lots of real world time for stuff to happen? I remember reading about it and then you said you were playing it and I got curious.

Or maybe you're still waiting for a gate or door to open weeks later.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 week ago#375
What incremental games are popular these days, Roman? I was under the impression that they haven't been trendy for a while.

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#376
Other than Cookie Clicker and Universal Paperclips, I don't remember them being trendy like....ever? It's always been a niche genre.

My current games are Trimps and NGU Idle, both of which I've been playing for over a year. Both have a lot of content that gets unlocked over the course of weeks, and I've settled into a routine for both of them.

I've also picked up a mobile game, Idle Skilling and a civilization-style game called Space Company. I don't recommend them as highly though.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kodiologist

Kodiologist
1 week ago#377
NGU Idle sounds cute. It reminds me of Kingdom of Loathing.

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#378
I have heard about Kingdom of Loathing in enough places that I should probably check it out myself. I think I tried a year or so ago, but bounced off it quick for some reason. Maybe option overload?

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 week ago#379
Kylo Force posted...
Will how did that game turn out where you have to wait lots of real world time for stuff to happen? I remember reading about it and then you said you were playing it and I got curious.

Or maybe you're still waiting for a gate or door to open weeks later.

I got to a point where I had explored something like 97% of the cave and still had 10 months or something so I figured I'd come back to it at some point. Then the madness seized me and I was not up for a meditative game about the passage of time, then Animal Crossing came out which has the same conceit but where you get constant distracting brain chemical rewards for waiting instead of contemplating silence. Now I occasionally hover over it and think about checking in but it seems like a lot.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#380
I keep posting
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message