• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#331
Yeah I wondered about that since that's the obvious two-player move, and the characters without range build up by constantly diving into hordes of enemies and punching them. But it's also not a gameplay-focused game if that makes sense? It's like a storyline water cracker.

I pulled down Longing, the game that takes 400 days to play to tide me through the quarantine I am maybe or maybe not under. Currently I am listening to a stone door unlock itself slowly over two hours while answering work e-mails.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#332
Since last posting here:

• I continue to play Smash Bros with my regular group and also (very, very) occasionally some of the people from the ZSB Discord. I've made the extremely late realization that my game has improved but not very much because I'm more used to playing large group matches than I am 1v1s, but I continue to try to improve nonetheless.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution continues to satisfy my hunger for TCG games. I finally started making my own decks in the game to take down advanced AI opponents and it's been very fun. I also play my cousin in this as we used to play online many years ago and that has also been enjoyable.
  • I obtained a copy of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age but have barely begun it (I am definitely not even barely even scratched the prologue.
  • I played the FFVII Remake Demo and enjoyed it but it made me change my mind and cancel my preorder for the game. I have fond memories of FFVII, but not fond enough that I want to pay $60 for its remake. Probably more like $20. The demo is solid and you should give it a try if you're at all faintly interested in FF, though.
  • FFVII was on sale, so I picked it up so I could play it through again. I've played it, but have weak memories of it and it's not solidly part of my historical gaming canon. I'll eventually get to it, because...
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons came out and I have to say, it's been the perfect balm for the hurricane of knives that life has been recently. Everything is calming and nice and the gameplay loops are all there in pleasantly addictive but never overwhelming form. I am appreciating this game a lot.
Take care and stay safe out there, everyone.

"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
6 days ago#333
I have downloaded MtG Arena. Pray for me.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message