• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#321
The drifting ones I sent in to fix seemed to drift a little again, so I don't know what's the deal with that.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 days ago#322
I picked up Aegis Defenders (platformer with tower defense elements that is notionally two-player coop). I'm into it, though it is not anything special.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 days ago#323
My friend challenged me to a Mega Man X race yesterday to see who could reach the credits scroll fastest. Despite gaining a lead big enough early on to allow me to double back to a bunch of stages to get the Hadoken, I only ended up beating him by about ten minutes (the span of the final boss gauntlet) because I kept dying on those bosses and having to refill my extra lives and items. It was pretty thrilling; I'd never done anything like that before.

We're currently trying to see if there's any game that we can do that with again, because it was a lot of fun.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 days ago#324
Oh yeah, Dung and I played Aegis Defenders. It was alright, but we never finished it.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 day ago#325
Yeah I toyed with getting Katie to try it, but I didn't want it to be her first foray into tower defense, since I assume someone will try this formula again and it will be pretty good.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message