• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 week ago#271
I played a minimal secret exit run in Super Mario World today. I also tried giving it live commentary.

http://www.twitch.tv/bombsolomon/v/478828954?sr=a&t=1209s

Come watch me talk to myself for awhile, I guess?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#272
Celeste added a free new DLC level and I gave it a try. I'm surprised I even remember how to play this game.

Also, seems there is an existing mechanic which is required to beat some of the new levels, and it pleasantly surprises me to learn that there is still more to the game.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
1 week ago#273
I went to access it and it seems you have to complete chapter 8 first and I haven't even unlocked chapter 8, so it may be awhile before I ever get there. I barely completed the first B-side let alone any there advanced levels.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#274
Yeah, it takes a lot of effort! I think each of my B-sides has hundreds if not thousands of deaths.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
1 week ago#275
Started streaming Super Mario RPG. Did two segments today, might do a third. First segment goes through the beginning of the game to obtaining the first star, and then the second goes through meeting Frogfucius all the way to getting the second star.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481436488
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481616371

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 week ago#276
I've been playing FFXII: Zodiac Age, and am so spoiled by the x2/x4 speed multiplier. I wanted to get X/X-2 but it doesn't have the multiplier so I don't know if I could do it.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

Kylo Force
6 days ago#277
Part III of Super Mario RPG. I did that weird bit of the game in between Rose Town and Marrymore where you get two stars in a row very quickly and then a longer span without any stars at all (possibly hinting at a restructure of the game at some point?)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/482061328

Highlights include:
Me having to do the Yoshi race twice because the first time I was listening via my headphones and there was a micro delay leading me to missing the rhythm timing on Yoshi's running and having to do it again with my headphones off.
Getting my first positive daps in chat and being able to acknowledge them while having a live mic.

Kylo Force
3 days ago#278
I made it to top 10 in Tetris 99 Invictus (a game mode that unlocks once you place 1st in Tetris 99 at least once) and the dramatic background change combined with the dramatic music change playing on the FE theme completely caught me off guard and I lost nearly immediately, getting 8th.

People do not play around in Tetris 99 Invictus (which is to be expected, I guess.)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped
  • Post New Message