You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#151
LinkPrime1 posted...
Kylo Force posted...
Tetris 99 is my new drug. I could play this game forever.

The only thing holding it back is the Switch Pro Controller's tendency to misinput left or right as up (and thus hard drop) every once in awhile.

Honestly I have that input issue with smash a whole lot. It's really, really frustrating. I'm using dual joycons, not a pro controller, so it might be a fault of the switch?

If I had Nintendo online I'd definitely be playing tetris 99.

I've only ever had a problem with dropping inputs with the Pro Controller when using the DPad, so I've never noticed it in Smash. In fact, I played Puyo Puyo Tetris with dual Joycons and never had a problem and was able to play as fast as ever.

One of my left Joycons does have the radio interference problem though, where it disconnects from the system for brief moments all the time. I've read the DIY fixes online but can never seem to find a reasonable price for reliable tools to get the job done.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: AdmiralViscen

AdmiralViscen
1 month ago#152
Oh s*** @willis5225 is still around
{aB} http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=admiralviscen
{aB} https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydpSmheFHyx23tNws90I7A

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
1 month ago#153
Oh man I didn't realize we could @ each other.

Sup?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#154
I had a long weekend on my own, so I played a loooooooooot of different games.

Starcraft 2- I am a complete newb, but some online friends have recently gotten into it and I wanted to give it a try myself. This game is so complicated though <.<

Cultist Simulator- In my first game, I barely survived by abandoning my cult and devoting myself to my day job. In my second game, I promised a woman that I would offer her a sacrifice, but since I didn't have any followers in my cult, I ended up dying instead. Good fun!

Red Strings Club- Cyberpunk bartending investigative mystery. Lots of fun mini-games, interesting plot, interesting characters and seems like there are quite a few endings. I don't know how much time I'll dedicate to this game right now, but it was really fun from the few hours I played!
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

willis5225
4 weeks ago#155
Is Cultist Simulator different from Shrouded Isle? Because I've been playing Shrouded Isle with Katie and we've enjoyed it.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#156
Never played Shrouded Isle, but it looks like they have a similar aesthetic.

Cultist Simulator looks and plays more like an intense solitaire game, since the game is represented through cards and card slots, whereas Shrouded Isle looks more like a text-based adventure?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#157
Been playing Smash several times a week with a cousin from CA and his friends from work. At first I had a much easier go of it because none of them play Lucas/Ness and were completely unfamiliar with my playstyle.

Turns out that I'm a bit more predictable than I thought I was and they've started to adapt really well. Gotta change up my game if I want to get the wins that I used to.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

willis5225
4 weeks ago#158
ShadowSpy posted...
Shrouded Isle

Yeah, you have a set of families and family members, and you have to figure out which ones are displeasing to your god while making sure that you don't sacrifice too many people from a given family or let anybody get away with unbecoming behavior. It kind of reminds me of the advisors panel from Sim City but I haven't played that in probably fifteen years.
-Mimir

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#159
Been in Japan since three days ago. Played Smash Bros on the plane with three friends since we were sitting four across in the middle section. It was not comfortable but it was fun.

Haven't played many games since being here.

willis5225
4 weeks ago#160
All Kylo Force posted...
Been in Japan since three days ago. Played Smash Bros on the plane with three friends since we were sitting four across in the middle section. It was not comfortable but it was fun.

All Great Cave Offensive, right?

I just got my girl Katamari Damacy which she'd never heard of before and there were literal squeals of delight.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped