You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#141
So I've beaten the main storyline for Celeste and it was beautiful! But now I'm hunting for all of the extra little goodies, and some of the hunt is getting pretty annoying. I think I'll get as much as I can before looking up a guide.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#142
ShadowSpy posted...
So I've beaten the main storyline for Celeste and it was beautiful! But now I'm hunting for all of the extra little goodies, and some of the hunt is getting pretty annoying. I think I'll get as much as I can before looking up a guide.

This basically sums up Hollow Knight for me, except I hunted before beating the final boss, and looked at a guide afterwards
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 month ago#143
Speaking of Hollow Knight, has everyone seen the trailer for Hollow Knight: Silksong? It looks pretty fun.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#144
I haven't yet! But I liked Hornet as a character, so it's cool that they're making the sequel about her.

Endgame spoilers: I guess the first ending isn't the canon one.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#145
I think I finished the World of Light map on hard tonight. I failed at Galeem for awhile, so as I cleaned up everything, I noticed I completely missed the powerplant, got Little Mac, and my last fight was getting Snake, who I completely missed somehow.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#146
The power plant was the last area I finished. I completely missed going back to it after only completing the first 1/4th of it.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
1 month ago#147
Tetris 99 is my new drug. I could play this game forever.

The only thing holding it back is the Switch Pro Controller's tendency to misinput left or right as up (and thus hard drop) every once in awhile.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#148
Kylo Force posted...
Tetris 99 is my new drug. I could play this game forever.

The only thing holding it back is the Switch Pro Controller's tendency to misinput left or right as up (and thus hard drop) every once in awhile.

Honestly I have that input issue with smash a whole lot. It's really, really frustrating. I'm using dual joycons, not a pro controller, so it might be a fault of the switch?

If I had Nintendo online I'd definitely be playing tetris 99.

LinkPrime1
1 month ago#149
I beat Galeem

Of course I'm only like halfway done huh? Probably closer to 66%/75%.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
1 month ago#150
Yeah, I was wondering that when you said you finished, but didn't want to clarify.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped