You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 weeks ago#121
Nothing specific or researched, but minding how much I game and how I hold controllers, but also especially how much and how I'm holding my smartphone (I have a Google Pixel 1 XL and it's massive and heavy) and trying to reduce strain on my right wrist as much as possible. It's markedly improved since Monday when I assembled the table but I did get really concerned for the first time since it had never felt that bad before.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#122
Picked up Kingdom Hearts III. It's charming all over again.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 weeks ago#123
Yeah, I only gave Hollow Knight a few more hours before putting it down. Now I am playing Celeste! The normal levels are not so bad right now, but I gave the B-side of the first level a try and it's uhh...pretty difficult.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
2 weeks ago#124
I'm saving Celeste for the long plane ride I have coming up (going to Japan in a few weeks.) I've played through I think the first two worlds on someone else's console and really, really enjoyed it.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#125
Wow 3 weeks since I posted in my own topic? Thanks for the bumps my dudes.

My wrists aren't great either, but that's because I enjoy climbing too much and did not take proper care of them.

I've heard awesome things about Celeste! I hope to play it some day.

I got into part 2 in Vesperia, and my deluxe edition of KH3 came in as well. But, I still have Birth By Sleep and all of 2.8 to go through, so I think those games will jump to the forefront for now.

Exciting times for my backlog.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 weeks ago#126
I strongly endorse Crosscode. It's marketed like an action-rpg, but it's really action-puzzles-by-way-of-platforms, and it's incredibly satisfying to get something right. Pretty good story/characters too--the premise is that you're a player playing a futuristic MMO and there's lots of stuff that's suitably meta. The best one (in maybe the third biome you get to) was when Tronny is complaining about how many underwater caves there are, and he just throws out "well, we are on a real moon, so there has to be some underlying geological coherence" and I was like "oh word we're actually on a moon? I did not realize that."

That and I caved and got Smash. I am very bad at Smash (as James can attest) and have not played single player since the N64. (On this very board, I bought an old, used GCN from a friend and started playing through Melee's single player, then complained about how annoying it was, and everyone was like "oh yeah, single player Smash is depressing as hell" so I stopped.) So I have like... four characters unlocked. But dammit, I will be getting that Piranha plant early buyer freebie.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

LinkPrime1
2 weeks ago#127
Piranha Plant is out so make sure you redeem your coins to get the code TODAY

Today is also the last day the original Wii eshop will be open
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 weeks ago#128
I also picked up KHIII. I even skipped going to trivia this week just to play it. (To be fair, I tried to convince everyone to go on Monday so I wouldn't miss on Tuesday, but it didn't happen.) I found the dialogue in the first world to be really stilted, but it got a lot smoother and better after that.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#129
I was not expecting to enjoy Birth by Sleep as much as I am. I had heard good things going into it, but early on the differences seem a little overwhelming. But, after spending a few minutes melding commands and understanding what triggers the different styles, it's pretty cool!

I'm going through Terra's story on Proud right now. He's kinda...eh, but I like his design and the direction his story looks to be going in (I'm currently saved in Olympus Coliseum), as it's an area not really touched in the other games...or maybe it was kind of the center focus of anything involving Riku after KH1...

ANYWHO! Fun game and it's forcing me to explore other abilities I would otherwise ignore. Good times!

LinkPrime1
6 days ago#130
The final boss of Terra's story is f***ing bulls***, but I finally got him.

Very interested in how all 3 tie together. Will be starting Ventus's story once the credits finish rolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped