You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#111
Tales of Vesperia comes out tomorrow! I'm super excited, though Troy Baker didn't voice the new content for Yuri. It's lame, but certainly not a dealbreaker for me.

Each Hollow Knight ending has the same final boss and you don't need to replay it to get the additional endings.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#112
Technically, there is one Hollow Knight ending that you get locked out of, once you get a certain charm. But that ending is approximately the same as the second ending.

wil, you actually got the "good" ending, apparently on your first try. Nice!
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
1 week ago#113
Oh he might've! I actually haven't gotten it, so I was just mis-remembering the final fight, my bad!
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
1 week ago#114
Okay, I played ~20 mins of Hyrule Warriors and it is very satisfying. This is my first ___ Warriors game, and I can see why the series is so popular. It's really fun to mow down a bunch of mooks in one swing.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
5 days ago#115
Yeah. The formula is good enough to get through the main storyline, though doing all the various side things, it can get old. (For me, at least. My BF doesn't seem to mind at all.)
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
5 days ago#116
I think the first one I played was an earlyish entry in the Dynasty Warriors series. It was so much fun to run through giant crowds of weaklings swinging swords and weapons all over the place.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
14 hours ago#117
I've been bouncing back and forth between Smash and Dr. Mario in the NES Collection, trying to beat a Level 21 formation that I'm starting to think is mathematically impossible.

That's what I get for setting the save state after completing level 20. I don't know how predetermined board arrangements are, but I do know that it's the same virus arrangement and the same order of blocks that come out every single time when I retry.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I'm really bad at keeping my gaming topics bumped