How often do y'all sweep?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. How often do y'all sweep?

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#1
I feel like when I had carpets, I wet-swiffered the kitchen every couple of weeks. Now with hardwood and domestic animals, there's litter and fur and claw fragments and scratching post bits and uggggh whiskers everywhere all the time. The floor is clean for about eleven minutes after I sweep and vacuum.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#2
I dry sweep the kitchen about once every couple of weeks in full knowledge it should definitely be more often than that.

Instead of wet-Swiffer which used to be my other technique of choice, I now use this environmentally friendly spray on the floor and then get on my hands and knees with an old towel and give it a wipe down even less often than the above. I don't know if it's any more effective, but it does work miles better than my original technique of "sprinkle water everywhere in the floor and wipe it up with paper towels."

I don't have pets but I do have friends with really long hair and it... accumulates. So you have my sympathy.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#3
My first house did not have carpet anywhere. 100% hardwood floors and it was a sweeping nightmare. Jessica swept every day.

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#4
Yeah, I try to do it every two weeks or so, especially when stuff on the floor starts bothering me. But I mostly have a carpet as well, so I only need to sweep the kitchen/bathroom area.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: zztman5

zztman5
2 months ago#5
Pretty much every day at my job.
Ryan Stiles: Blue Suede Shoes?
Colin Mochrie: ...nice pants? - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Song Titles
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. How often do y'all sweep?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived