In light of IHOP temporarily becoming IHOB, I decided to check the wiki talk tab

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. In light of IHOP temporarily becoming IHOB, I decided to check the wiki talk tab

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
2 months ago#1
There was a surprising amount of argument: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:IHOP#New_name...
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#2
Wow, that's kinda hilarious.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#3
That was a solid instinct. Solid.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
2 months ago#4
Well, I hope this ad campaign is generating the attention they were hoping for.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#5
All this ad campaign is reinforcing for me is that I don't really have strong feelings for IHOP.

But the Twitter game for the other restaurants roasting IHOP is insanely strong.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

willis5225
2 months ago#6
See, I come from a land with an ample reserve of restaurants that sell egg dishes. That concept is solid! I am all on board for breakfast food all day.

But if you're going to build it around pancakes, you need to have good pancakes. Come on. I want a nice crunch from getting cooked on a hot griddle. I want butter instead of corn oil in the batter. Give me an experience IHOb.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 months ago#7
IHOP is the Wendy's of breakfast.

willis5225
2 months ago#8
That's hella apt.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
2 months ago#9
Thank you my good man.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. In light of IHOP temporarily becoming IHOB, I decided to check the wiki talk tab

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived