• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I might have 3 demo lessons in a single day.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
4 months ago#11
So that school rescinded their offer, which is totally messed up, and now I'm floundering.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 months ago#12
That's completely messed up. Did they give a reason or was it the usual douchey shoulder shrugging?
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 months ago#13
Oh damn. Union rep?

Surely you get to keep pulling a paycheck no matter what happens, right? You just end up in the rubber room with the sex monsters and the illiterates?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Jacehan
4 months ago#14
They didn't really have a reasoning. I talked to my union rep but they weren't very helpful, but there's not much that can be done. Someone said I could fight it, but I'm not sure I would want to work for someone I forced to hire me after they decided they didn't want to.

Otherwise, I keep going on the interview cycle.
Paper Mario Social:

Jacehan
4 months ago#15
Well, I got a new job offer today, and this time they transferred me in the system, so no takesies-backsies. Not as ideal as the last one (and a longer commute), but it still seems good.
Paper Mario Social:

Kylo Force
4 months ago#16
What's the subject(s)?
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

Jacehan
4 months ago#17
Algebra I (4 sections) and Computer Science (1 section)
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 months ago#18
Well, I'm glad it worked out if not ideally! That is the worst, the takesie-backsies.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Kylo Force
4 months ago#19
^ Takesie-backsies, or take-backsies?
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I might have 3 demo lessons in a single day.
  • Topic Archived