The construction on my building is causing a significant decrease in air quality

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. The construction on my building is causing a significant decrease in air quality

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#1
Or, at least, I think that is what is causing this cough.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#2
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case, considering that even minor sustained air pollution can bring about really heightened allergies or symptoms of allergies.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#3
Also related: I used to get really bad allergies when I would be home over the winter prior to college and when I moved away to college, everything cleared up. When I went back home to visit one of the first times, my dad asked, "Hey, you don't have any allergies. Guess what? I just changed the air filters for the first time in years."

Dust isn't good, people.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#4
I've actually had a pretty good experience with the standing air filters. Well, inasmuch as I usually have vague itchiness and congestion, but if one of them gets turned off, I get severe itchiness and vague congestion.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#5
Ugh, that sucks. I know plenty of people who live on or near construction sites and it sounds awful to deal with.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#6
My boyfriend is sure of it - he said he was fine all week, and then one night back here he's coughing again.

I just ordered an air purifier.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. The construction on my building is causing a significant decrease in air quality

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived