I just bought $300 in shirts from Uniqlo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I just bought $300 in shirts from Uniqlo.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
2 months ago#1
That's a lot of shirts. I felt the need to refresh my closet, after buying a bunch of new pants and shoes recently, and new shorts last summer.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
2 months ago#2
That's quite a reset. I recently bought two new suits from Express. I've made a concerted effort to expand that part of my wardrobe over the past year or so.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

Jacehan
2 months ago#3
Yeah, it's 20 shirts (and some socks) so a pretty good price overall. The pants I bought were from Express when they had one of their 40% deals.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#4
I love the clothes from Uniqlo because they fit my body well. When I was in SFO I went for the first time and seriously went crazy and bought probably close to $120 in shirts and it was my wardrobe the whole time I was there.

On a daily basis I probably wear more clothes from there by far than by any other store.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
2 months ago#5
Is this a total shirt overhaul for you? 20 shirts is a little more than my entire shirt rotation.

Jacehan
2 months ago#6
Not total. I didn't buy any dress shirts, and I'll keep any graphic tees that are meaningful in some way. A bunch of these were explicitly bought for a t-shirt and shirt combo, so it would be fewer than 20 outfits.
Paper Mario Social:

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#7
Oh boy. I misread that as "I just bought this $300 shirt from Uniqlo"
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

Kylo Force
2 months ago#8
I bought $80 worth of shirts and shorts from Uniqlo two nights ago. Took advantage of free shipping.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#9
I need to check this place out at some point
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
2 months ago#10
The first time I visited a Uniqlo it was in NYC and I wasn't impressed, but when I went to the Bay Area last year in desperate need of warm weather clothes, I sort of went crazy and bought all these clothes because it was the first time in a long time I tried on so many different shirts and clothes and everything fit really nicely and I really liked how I looked. This loyalty has been maintained since they've opened now two stores locally, even when the first store was in a location that's a pain in the ass to get to from where I live.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I just bought $300 in shirts from Uniqlo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived