Alex's PADM whineblog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Alex's PADM whineblog

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#11
Not being treated like poop -is- fun. Hoping that you're able to process what you need to process in your current transition time.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#12
Thanks man.

Last night Jessica told me her mind has been made up for about six months now and it's 100% we're going to divorce. She asked me to mediate things with minimal lawyer involvement and I agreed. So last night I got on Tinder. I mean that's dumb but I just have to see for myself how things go.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#13
Oh man. I'll just say, for someone who used dating apps, go in with 0 expectations.

Might also be a different experience for you though. We're at different stages of our lives and live in completely different areas.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
3 months ago#14
LinkPrime1 posted...
Oh man. I'll just say, for someone who used dating apps, go in with 0 expectations.

Might also be a different experience for you though. We're at different stages of our lives and live in completely different areas.

This, completely. And from my experiences at least, Tinder is best used for non-serious dalliances.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#15
I respect the Rhetorical Joining Tinder, though. After that one time, the first thing I did after moving out was reactivate an OKCupid account that I went on to not actually use for like six months, but still.

I'm really sorry.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: DontInterruptMe

DontInterruptMe
3 months ago#16
For what it's worth, I think OKCupid has improved markedly over the past year or so. It used to be you could send a message to anyone, and women's inboxes became flooded with minimally thought out "'Sup"s from guys messaging basically every profile they could find; and men who are looking at profiles and sincerely interested got lost in all the spam. Now you can only show up in someone's inbox if you've both matched each other Tinder-style, and I've been seeing much better results as far as starting conversations.

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#17
That's interesting. I'll have to try that out.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#18
Probably a better option than tinder. They're both also owned by the same company.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#19
My old roommate/best friend met his current girlfriend on Coffee Meets Bagel. They've been together for like, two+ years already.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#20
Is Coffee Meets Bagel like an Arab-Jewish connection thing? Am I reading too much into that and it's just people who like caffeine and carbohydrates?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Alex's PADM whineblog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived