Alex's PADM whineblog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Alex's PADM whineblog

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
5 months ago#1
Day 1

On Sunday I moved out of my house. Jess and I are Separated. The separation agreement is still being worked on but the reality of it is in effect already. It's a very cold, awful thing. I'll give more back story as the days go on.

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#2
Damn Alex I'm so sorry. I had no idea.

Dunno if it means much, but let me know if you need anything.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
5 months ago#3
As trite as it sounds, I hope you are as okay as you can be at this time. If you ever need to talk, I'm only ever a message away.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: Jacehan

Jacehan
5 months ago#4
Damn, that sucks. I can't imagine.
"To truly live, one must first be born." ~ Evan [aX]
Paper Mario Social:
The Safe Haven of GameFAQs. (Board 2000083)

HeyDude
5 months ago#5
Today I visited for dinner and bedtime, then left for my mom's house where I'm living now. I worked two hours cleaning to try and get it ready for the kids. I'll have them here Friday evening you Sunday evening.

The visit was rotten. I asked Jess how she was doing and it turned into a Thing. That's as much my fault as hers, but still, roundly unenjoyable.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
5 months ago#6
Ahh, I'm sorry Alex. That's really awful.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

HeyDude
5 months ago#7
I actually had a good day today. It started at 6:30 AM so that sucked, but the weather was gorgeous and I was with the kids outside just about the whole day. Also went to a birthday party for my friend, who also has four kids, and we ate good and had fun on their swing set and walked to a park. I'm dog tired but it was a good day.

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
5 months ago#8
Happy to hear it! Even if the bad days outnumber the good at this point, those good days make the bad a little more tolerable.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
5 months ago#9
Saw your post on Facebook and am thinking about you in this time.
Fame is but a slow decay.
-Theodore Tilton

HeyDude
5 months ago#10
Every time I see Jess I become very unhappy. I'm actually really enjoying the separation so far. I thought I was going to hate it but it turns out, not being treated like poop is fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Alex's PADM whineblog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived