My other backlog topic got locked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#31
I finally opened up Breath of the Wild again this weekend, and completed a bunch of shrines. I forgot how relaxing this game is.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#32
It's genuinely one of the best games I've ever played of all time. I know that there are other, bigger open world games, but there are so many ways that BOTW just nails it and even now after doing all of the shrines, DLC, etc., I still find myself going back to it because there are places in the map I have just never been to and exploring them is just as good now as it was when I had first gotten the game.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#33
I think it avoids one of the pitfalls I've seen with open world games, where there's just too MUCH open world. In BotW, it feels like there is no area that has nothing to do. There's always stuff to collect or something off in the distance to go check out.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Kylo Force
3 months ago#34
I've said it a bunch of times, but I'm glad they got MonolithSoft (who made Xenoblade Chronicles X) to help them with the open world here. XCX lives and dies by "that looks interesting I would like to go there" and just like in BOTW anything you can see you can actually go to. The cues BOTW takes from XCX's world design makes it such an enjoyable world to explore.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#35
I love Monolith so very much.

I think I'm gonna puck up both Darksiders remastered games for like $4/$5 on the current PSN sale. I've heard good things and forgot to add the second one when it was free on PSP+.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#36
If anyone's craving something that plays like (how I think) God of War, pick up Darksiders. Sale ends tomorrow at noon on PSN I think.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

LinkPrime1
2 months ago#37
Been playing Fire Emblem on the commute again.

Yay

Kylo Force
2 months ago#38
I've been playing BOTW and filling in map gaps again. It's really relaxing.

ShadowSpy
2 months ago#39
Beat my first Lynel yesterday, but still took a ton of damage during the fight. I need to figure out their attack patterns better.

ShadowSpy
2 months ago#40
Also, the Korok Forest music is stuck in my head. I don't mind it being there though.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived