My other backlog topic got locked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#21
I got Arms recently and it was pretty fun, but I'm so so bad at anything online and competitive. I lost 10 or so matches in a row against beginners and I don't think I've touched it since.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
3 months ago#22
I've played ARMS once and it was exactly the slightly more complicated Wii Boxing that I wanted, but I don't know if I'd ever play it regularly.

My arms were sort of sore the next day though.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#23
There's a trick to throwing punches without having to move your entire Arm, lol. But it took me a day or two to figure it out. Basically, you got to move the joycon like a drumstick.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Jacz_the_Mage

Jacz_the_Mage
3 months ago#24
I enjoy Arms, but it wasn't a big hit when I tried to get other people to play it with me.
"You can't keep throwing people at your problems, dear." - Emma Frost to Colossus
~Jacehan~

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#25
Yeah, I think Splatoon has a bigger following and is easier to jump into.

Kylo Force
3 months ago#26
I resumed God of War and my god do I suck at the game. I am still convincing myself it is fun (like I did for Xenoblade Chronicles X before I got truly hooked on it) and hopefully it will continue to grow on me.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: Jacz_the_Mage

Jacz_the_Mage
3 months ago#27
The problem with Splatoon is lack of local play (without multiple Switches and games). As I mostly play local multiplayer, that is a downside for me.
"You can't keep throwing people at your problems, dear." - Emma Frost to Colossus
~Jacehan~

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#28
I feel like local Splatoon would be pretty lame, unless you were on a team playing online. Or, the local modes are more robust than I'm giving them credit for.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
3 months ago#29
Making progress

https://youtu.be/Mht6si-MKb4

https://youtu.be/__gklsN03Hg
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

Kylo Force
3 months ago#30
What I've seen of Splatoon makes me want 2v2 local play even if it wouldn't be as exciting as say, large team matches online. Sort of like when all you had was local multiplayer for Halo or even Goldeneye.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived