My other backlog topic got locked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

User Info: LinkPrime1

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#11
I can't find Fire Emblem :(
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22
Those must be the pants of the gods!-Digitalpython

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
5 months ago#12
I just heard about and immediately Monster Prom, because it looks like a blast to play. It's a multiplayer competitive dating sim...and the reviews all say it's hilarious. Gonna try it with my wife later.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
5 months ago#13
I'm strongly considering picking up the new God of War even though I know I should probably hold off and wait for the frequent patching to settle down.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#14
I found Fire Emblem!

For what it's worth, I've heard that God of War is exceptionally well-polished. It's also the fastest-selling console exclusive at 3.1 million units already.

That took 3 tries to post. My phone started auto-entering the text for me.
Well, there is a new accent of n00b language. It's called: Vet LUEser goes Foreign!-MegaSpy22

Kylo Force
5 months ago#15
I bought God of War yesterday because I have virtually no self control (and had a $42 gift card at Gamestop) and I can describe the experience as maddeningly frustrating and difficult and yet also enjoyable.
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: GMTELigence

GMTELigence
5 months ago#16
I've been wasting a reasonable time on Fortnite. I am not particularly skilled at it.
Let NOTHING stand in your way.

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#17
Fortnite is super hit or miss with me. Moore miss than hit unfortunately, thanks to bloom.

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#18
The Dragon Ball grind has finally begun. I also see myself going back to Street Fighter if I get burnt out at all.

LinkPrime1
5 months ago#19
I'm so f***ing bad at this game.

Here's my first online match, if you're morbidly curious:

https://youtu.be/asIyTXm8Km8

Kylo Force
5 months ago#20
I am so bad at fighting games but still find them fun, so playing online against people who know what they're doing holds little appeal to me. Kudos to you for getting into it though.

A friend of mine who is really into FGC stuff is trying to get me to commit to getting really good at the new Smash so we can form a little coalition of people to go play at local events and maybe even EVO in the future. I remain unconvinced because I can barely stand watching fighting games with commentary, but will probably give it a go anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. My other backlog topic got locked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived