What do teens do?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 weeks ago#1
I may be roped into hosting some teen relatives. What does one do to entertain them? Do they like dinner?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
4 weeks ago#2
Give them a job to do and then when they sit around and don't do it, be too distracted with something else to enforce them. Guaranteed good time. Source, had about 15 high school interns.

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#3
It occurred to me as I clicked on this topic that I now no longer have any idea what teens actually do.

I have one younger cousin who just started high school and she's into volleyball and robotics and she has a younger brother in middle school who is really into sports. And I think that's all I've got here.

I think they like food. I also think they like memes and Snapchat but who even knows at this point.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#4
My little brother-in-law is in high school, and I can confirm that he likes memes.

He's also a gamer and plays League of Legends. Pretty typical for a teenage gamer, I guess.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#5
Actually now that you mention it, my friend's younger brother is also in high school and he likes video games and anime and plays LoL and stuff like that.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 weeks ago#6
I think I get a number of the hippest memes, but I don't understand this We Live in a Society one at all.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
4 weeks ago#7
Haven't heard of that meme, so maybe it's a more localized/obscure meme?

Y'know, like coups via defenestration
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.