Anyone playing Into the Breach?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone playing Into the Breach?

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#1
Man, this little game is pretty fun. It reminds me a lot of playing the original Hero Academy with you guys, and how I could spend a full hour thinking through just one turn. Just wanted to drop by and talk about it.

That reminds, Hero Academy 2 is out, but I'm not inclined to check it out. It looks like they've jumped on board with the collectible cards format and I'm getting pretty tired of those.

How is everyone?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#2
No, but I've been hitting Slay the Spire pretty hard. Though I do not recommend it in this context because it's in a collectible card format.

I'm pretty well. I returned a vacuum to Bed Bath and Beyond and have some objects coming in the mail, including a pasta press, which should result in some positive developments. You?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: ShadowSpy

ShadowSpy
3 months ago#3
Oh! I've heard pretty good things about Slay the Spire, and it doesn't hurt that it contains a reference to one of my favorite web serials. Is it a collectible card game? I thought you started your deck from scratch every time you start the game.

Pasta press sounds fun, I've never made my own pasta before, but I bet it's delicious!

Life is pretty good right now. Taking a vacation on the beach before going back to work.
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
2 months ago#4
Yeah, I guess it's a deck builder rather than a CCG, and I would do well to appreciate the distinction. (Like how I really hate Gwent.)

The fresh pasta was quite nice, but I wouldn't recommend the machine unless you're spending a gift card on it, tbh. It was like $80, and how often am I really going to make my own pasta? At most once per month (though each batch of dough is enough for two meals with leftovers).
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
2 months ago#5
I have not played Into The Breach.

Been adjusting to the new job. Spring Break just ended and it's the busiest season for our office so I'm bracing for that. Been playing Smash Up (deck building game) with friends on most weekends. Also started playing Miitopia and a few other games on 3DS after finally reobtaining one.

I have not ever made my own pasta. I did try making the teriyaki sauce of one of my favorite chefs (a previous Masterchef Australia winner) and it tasted straight out of restaurant quality.

Looking forward to better weather. We got teased with a 70 degree day last week and today will struggle to get out of the 40s and I think we're supposed to have rain until Thursday, which isn't great.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone playing Into the Breach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived