Anyone playing Into the Breach?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone playing Into the Breach?

User Info: ShadowSpy

1 week ago#1
Man, this little game is pretty fun. It reminds me a lot of playing the original Hero Academy with you guys, and how I could spend a full hour thinking through just one turn. Just wanted to drop by and talk about it.

That reminds, Hero Academy 2 is out, but I'm not inclined to check it out. It looks like they've jumped on board with the collectible cards format and I'm getting pretty tired of those.

How is everyone?
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."

User Info: willis5225

1 day ago#2
No, but I've been hitting Slay the Spire pretty hard. Though I do not recommend it in this context because it's in a collectible card format.

I'm pretty well. I returned a vacuum to Bed Bath and Beyond and have some objects coming in the mail, including a pasta press, which should result in some positive developments. You?
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Anyone playing Into the Breach?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.