Do differences in temperature of a few degrees change your behavior/clothing?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Do differences in temperature of a few degrees change your behavior/clothing?

User Info: Kylo Force

Kylo Force
4 weeks ago#11
New observation to add to this data:

Last week we got a 70 degree day and it oriented my brain toward Spring weather. This week it will struggle to get out of the 40s and rain is expected often. I am very disappointed by this, whereas in the deep of winter a 40 degree day is welcome if most of the previous days were in the 30s.

I wear a very similar range of clothes for most of the work year as it is, so it hasn't changed my behavior very much, but I think there is a difference in attitude.
"Sa taong walang takot, walang mataas na bakod."
"To those without fear, there is no such thing as a tall fence." - Filipino Proverb

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
4 weeks ago#12
I have been down with the flu and have not left the house in literally six days. But interestingly, while I haven't been exposed to the wildly swinging external temperature, my own internal temperature has been running around and I have not been adapting to it in any meaningful way.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Do differences in temperature of a few degrees change your behavior/clothing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.