I started the Witcher 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I started the Witcher 3

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#1
It's pretty serious and I don't have anywhere near enough time to do anything, but I love the lived-in world and the atmosphere and all. Just about my favorite thing was when I got to the first big city and there were massive amounts of the map dedicated to places your character will never have a reason to go. (There's a big dyers' quarter, which is totally a thing that existed, and it's outside the city because it smells foul, which is totally where it would be, and it's full of people who look pretty poor, like it would have been!)

I love that it's idea of dark fantasy is "everyone's kind of an alchoholic or an orphan" and not "everyone's trying to destroy the universe."

Boy are the controls really jerk and terrible, though.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
3 months ago#2
Having horrible controls is kind of their Thing, at this point.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
3 months ago#3
Jerky, obviously. But yeah, what's that about? If you walk toward an object, you take a step, then pitch over forward, then put your weight back on your right leg, and then you have walked past the object and although the "interact with this object" prompt stays up, you cannot interact with that object anymore.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. I started the Witcher 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived