Any PMSians interested in coming to the Detroit area?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Any PMSians interested in coming to the Detroit area?

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
5 years ago#1
We should do a little PMS convention here. It would be super easy for me to attend :)

Mark lives here, Jakob lives in Chicago (not that far). Between me and Mark (although we live ~40 minutes apart) we could make sure everybody had a place to stay for free.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
5 years ago#2
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/18/us-usa-detroit-bankruptcy-idUSBRE96H16O20130718
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir

User Info: HeyDude

HeyDude
5 years ago#3
"Detroit files for bankruptcy, stage set for massive PMS gathering"? I really appreciate you posting something so relevant.

User Info: willis5225

willis5225
5 years ago#4
I met a random guy from a party who was big into his detroit roots and took it ill when I congratulated him on getting out. (Which admittedly, fair enough--I realized it was dickish as it was coming out of my mouth.) But then he did move to LA, which I think is relevant.
Willis, it seems like every other time you post, I need to look up a word that's in the OED or Urban Dictionary but not both.
-Mimir
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario - Social
  3. Any PMSians interested in coming to the Detroit area?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived