You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Social
  3. There are quantum sized flurries coming down. And I'm almost out of butter. o.o
(message deleted)

User Info: Caution999

Caution999
1 week ago#12
^
There was no need for that type of language, dude.
The best posts, believe me.
Something I said? I never saw the post.
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."
Profanity is the tool of the illiterate.

Caution999
1 week ago#14
Mwhaha GOT YOU

There never was a bad post.

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
1 week ago#15
Caution999 posted...
Mwhaha GOT YOU

There never was a bad post.

ohyou.jpg

Well it snowed again. ><

I need cooking spray too. And my dog needs chicken nuggets. Do not judge him. >>
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

Caution999
1 week ago#16
I keep canola oil spray for eggs and muffins (spraying the thing if I ran out of cups) and olive oil spray for other stuff.

I usually use actual extra virgin olive oil for most of my dinners. It's really expensive but I've spoiled myself

I have a small container of vegetable oil for when I do make the muffins. Vegetable oil is really bad for you, but it's like what most stuff in baking calls for. I made blueberry muffins on Sunday and instead of adding milk, I felt like adding half and half and boy...was that a unique experiment. Thickest. batter. ever.

I wish I liked coconut oil. That's good for you I think. Or way better than all the other crap.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
1 week ago#17
Use bacon grease as a substitute for some of the butter in recipes.
Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. - Donald Trump

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
1 week ago#18
Caution999 posted...
I keep canola oil spray for eggs and muffins (spraying the thing if I ran out of cups) and olive oil spray for other stuff.

I usually use actual extra virgin olive oil for most of my dinners. It's really expensive but I've spoiled myself

I have a small container of vegetable oil for when I do make the muffins. Vegetable oil is really bad for you, but it's like what most stuff in baking calls for. I made blueberry muffins on Sunday and instead of adding milk, I felt like adding half and half and boy...was that a unique experiment. Thickest. batter. ever.

I wish I liked coconut oil. That's good for you I think. Or way better than all the other crap.

I only have one pan. Walmart brand nonstick. But they only last so long so... >>

I need to invest in something like ceramic I guess. It's just such a commitment for me monetarily. ><

I had a stirfry with rice that I put into an omelet with cheese. Like I knew it was gonna be way overstuffed. But I was not expecting the bottom of the omelet to stick like that. Time for a real pan I guess. I knew it wouldn't nonstick forever. Lucily everything went into a bowl and was fine. Who cares what it looks like as long as the cheese melted, right? >>

I have a lot of shredded cheese to use. Giant's store brand is better than Walmart's. But I need to take the bus to get to Giant. The one in Bucks County is not far. It's just that there's really no way to walk there because there's a potter's field with no lights and no sidewalk and I don't think you can easily get around it, But I should go there if I have extra tokens or something.

I didn't get my cooking soray or chicken nuggets tody because I woke up at 7 am all x.x with a sore throat and fever. I couldn't out of bed and fell back asleep. When I got up it was almost 1:30 pm. And I still couldn't get up. -.-

I was hot all day, Even outside, I went to get coffee because I thought Wawa coffee would make me feel better. Also got a blueberry muffin. >>

I should have gotten cold medicine. But I was sick and forgot. o.o

I was gonna go back but meh. I mean I'm sure 36F will feel like 70F to me right now. But it is midnight and whatevs. o.o

I still have one nighttime cold medicine dose. Yeah that and my muscle relaxant will pair together well. @_@

It's supposed to be messy tomorrow. ><

I got this roll at Walmart that looks like a leaf. It's very pretty. It starts with a "B". I think it's Spanish But I'm not sure. Anywaiz, I cut it lengthwise to make two halves. Then I toasted it in a pan and put cheese, diced tomato, olives, mushrooms, garlic and onion on it. Pizza! Super cheap pizza! >>

And if you push the roll down with a spatula while it's toasting you can make a thin crispy crust. It was realy really good. And did I mention it's also super cheap pizza? The rolls are 33 cents. So per slice it costs almost nothing. And it's not greasy or unhealthy.
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
1 week ago#19
It is almost Spring, so that means yard sales. You could try finding new pans for cheap at them.
Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. - Donald Trump
Indeed. A cast iron skillet will basically last forever too. You can pick up the cruddiest, rustiest looking one at a yard sale or flea market, hit it with some abrasive love to take the rust off, then just put in a tiny bit of work on re-seasoning it and reestablishing its patina so that it's in good, working order again. Those things can last for generations and once they're properly seasoned they have fairly good nonstick properties too.
"The captured hunter hunts your mind."
Profanity is the tool of the illiterate.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Social
  3. There are quantum sized flurries coming down. And I'm almost out of butter. o.o