This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
  3. So how deep is the lake in the Forgotten City again? (Heavy spoilers)

User Info: shadow666

shadow666
8 months ago#11
TomorrowDog posted...
You sure about that one? I don't recall anything in Barret's flashback pointing to North Corel. They were on Mt. Corel still but I'd assume both Corel towns were close enough to the mountain.
The flashback shows the burning Corel - and it is visibly Corel, we're not dealing with two burning towns - in the location North Corel occupies, surrounded by the mountains. Which would make sense for a coal mining town, why would it be that far away from the coal mines?
My first guess wouldn't be simple oversight, but that they changed it during development. Corel was supposed to be in that logical position, they did the CG, but then as the plot developed they merged the prison and ruin concepts together.
Nothing to see here.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
2 months ago#12
Daeslender posted...
It's probably more than bones, I'd say it'd still be a very nasty corpse. Also I think that's called seabed, tho I'm not sure if that's what you'd call it in such a small lake.

Wont be much left of her in the water as the micro organisms in natural bodies of water make short work of remains.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
  3. So how deep is the lake in the Forgotten City again? (Heavy spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A