This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Us DVD owners got seriously ripped off...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
  3. Us DVD owners got seriously ripped off...

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
8 years ago#1
I bought the DVD the day the film came out in the US and just recently watched a friend's copy on Blu-Ray... CRAP! So many extra scenes were added I feel like I got the watered down version.
Not changing this signature until Kingdom Hearts 3 is officially announced.

User Info: Sharkwalker

Sharkwalker
8 years ago#2
The blu ray version came out much later, so they had time to finish the scenes that they added, and change/extend other scenes. That is why they actually gave the blu ray version a new title. "Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete". This type of thing happens alot. Lord of the Rings has released the theatrical version, the extended version and a few years later they even released a dvd set with both versions. Other movies have also released "director's cuts" and theatrical versions.
There is good news for you. I own the dvd and the blu ray, and the dvd has bonus features not available in the blu ray and vice versa.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children
  3. Us DVD owners got seriously ripped off...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived